ULI Baltimore Advisory Committee’s goals are:
- Communicate with members regarding all District Council activities.
- Encourage broad, diverse participation in all District Council’s activities.
- Ensure sufficient funds are raised to meet the District Council’s budget.
- Ensure responsible management of the budget.
- Serve as the representatives of ULI Baltimore to the greater public.
- Conduct outreach to and convening of the larger Baltimore community to enhance awareness of ULI and to fulfill its mission.
- Provide research and policy information on important land use issues.