|Under Age 35||$40.00||$55.00|
As once summer-time destinations evolve into year-round resorts, new trends and pressures are creating evolving dynamics and challenges for land use in Delaware’s Sussex County. Explore the economic drivers leading to new and increasing demand, how public and private entities are responding, and what that could mean for the tourism and hospitality sectors situated along Delaware’s beaches.
Following the panel discussion, attendees are invited to stick around and continue the conversation over happy hour.
- [Moderator] Greg DeShields, Executive Director, Tourism Diversity
- Drew DiFonzo, Vice President, Operations, TKo Hospitality
- Steve Montgomery, Owner, The Starboard
- Mark G. Schaeffer, District 3, Sussex County Council
- Scott Thomas, Executive Director, Southern Delaware Tourism
- Anne Marie Townshend, AICP, ICMA-CM, City Manager, City of Lewes