The Advisory Board is composed of key District Council past and present leaders as well as sponsors who have a deep understanding of the mission and priorities of ULI. The Board sets priorities and assists in the delivery of services at the local level. These dedicated individuals give freely of their time, talent, and expertise and contribute to the District Council in meaningful and powerful ways.
The ULI Baltimore Advisory Board consists of our Leadership Team, Governance Committee, Management Team, Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, and Silver Sponsors.
ULI Baltimore Advisory Board Goals
- Communicate with members regarding all District Council activities
- Encourage broad, diverse participation in all District Council’s activities
- Ensure sufficient funds are raised to meet the District Council’s budget
- Ensure responsible management of the budget
- Serve as the representatives of ULI Baltimore to the greater public
- Conduct outreach to and convening of the larger Baltimore community to enhance awareness of ULI and to fulfill its mission
- Provide research and policy information on important land use issues