March 7, 2017– Partnership Forum is one of ULI Baltimore’s most robust Young Leaders
offerings, allowing instant access to industry leaders and a new, expanded network of peers. Our annual kickoff event, the Mentor Roundtable, was held at the Engineer’s Club in Mt. Vernon on March 7th, where a collection of 51 mentees and 13 mentors, with various backgrounds in real estate and development, engaged in wide-ranging discussions over a rotating format.
Questions discussed included:
- Briefly explain your experience and history in the industry
- How you or your company participates in the Development process
- How you interact with other professionals in the industry, both through and outside of ULI
- What your thoughts are on the future of Development and/or your specific role in the industry
- Challenges you have encountered and overcome during your career
- What is the best career achievement or project you have been involved in
- How recent changes in the economy have affected your sector of the industry
Thanks to our Mentors for lending their time and expertise, and we are excited about the group events that will occur as part of the upcoming 6-month program… stay tuned!
Thank you to the following mentors that participated in the 2017 Mentor Roundtable:
Caroline Hecker, Attorney, Rosenberg, Martin Greenberg, LLP
Cary Euwer, CEO, Metropolitan Partnership
Chris Ryer, Executive Director, Southeast Community Development Corporation
Dominic Wiker, Development Director, The Time Group
George Marcin, Senior Vice President Tenant Design & Construction, COPT
Mark Renbaum, CEO Schwaber Holdings & Principal at MLR Partners
Nan Rohrer, Consultant
Paul Hayden, Principal/Vice President, Geo-Technology Associates, Inc.
Pat Coggins, Vice President Development, ATAPCO Properties
Richard Burns, Director of Architecture & Design, Cordish Companies
Ronald Brouillard, Business Development Executive, Kinsley Construction, Inc.
Steve Mayoryk, Project Manager, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
Shawn Batterton, Senior Development Manager, Sagamore Development Company
Wayne Gioioso, President, Mid-Atlantic Properties, Inc.
ULI Baltimore would like to thank our event sponsor: